To report a Lost or Stolen
ATM or Check Card:
Call (315) 363-2000 during
or toll-free 1-800-528-2273
Oneida Savings Security Alerts
Know the truth. Protect yourself.
• Fraud Alert Service - NEW!
• Heartbleed SSL Vulnerability
• Debit Card Closings - Target Breach
• Fraudulent Phone Solicitation
• Fraudulent Text Message
• Information-Stealing Virus (Zbot / Zeus)
• IRS/EFTPS Phishing/email Scam
• Victim of Identity Theft?
• Conducting Your Transactions Online
Oneida Savings' Response:
What You Can Do:
Note that you should change your password on sites after they are known to be free of this vulnerability. It is possible to test websites for this vulnerability by using tools which can be found by searching for "test for heartbleed". It is safe to change your password on Oneida Savings' online banking.
If you don't see something
you're looking for, or have any questions please feel free to call us.
BHL Insurance |
BCG Benefit Consulting Group |
WHS Workplace Health Solutions |
ONFC Oneida Financial Corp.
Copyright © 2014 Oneida Savings. All rights reserved. | Site Disclaimer | Contact Webmaster | Site Map | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | Equal Opportunity Employer